Saturday, September 20, 2008

Day 6





Tasks: Tearing out drywall, filling dumpster, removing cabinets
Hours: 8
Who: Ilana, Peter, Tara, Goober
It was a long day of work in the house. The day started out with Peter and I ripping out cabinets and drywall. We went for lunch at Five Guys, and when I returned, there was a dumpster waiting to be filled. I cleared out all the debris from the family room.

By the time I was done with that, Tara and Goober had arrived. Goober tore out the remaining drywall from the family room (yes, Dan, the stuff to high for me to reach...), and Tara and I spent the time clearing out all of the drywall, trim, and insulation already pulled. We also loaded up the dumpster with the boards from the porch Dan had torn down. By the time we were done at 5:30 or so, the dumpster was filled.

No comments: