Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day 5: Sunday September 14

Tasks: Shopping!
Hours: 2
Who: Ilana
I had high hopes that I would get through a long list of tasks, but a cold that has been going around our office seems to have caught up with me. After making runs to Costco and Home Depot to purchase some supplies, I went back to the house where I dragged two five-gallon tubs of dry paint, a paint machine, and a humidifier to the basement. I got everything set up, tore out some drywall, then decided to head home for an afternoon of rest.

The fact both the Red Sox and the Patriots are on national television definitely helped me fight the urge to keep working.

In the meantime, here are some pictures of the family room as it looks now.





Yes, that is cricket poo that was hiding behind the drywall. One of many reasons we are tearing out all of the drywall, even that which doesn't look so bad (or so yellow)

No comments: